Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Gifts

Today was the last day of school for Jessica, so we got to give her teacher her gift. And Amy got to give her friend her gift as well.

I wanted to make her a lion (the school’s masc0t) and found a new pattern to use.

105_0035 105_0036 105_0037

The mane is removable! So cute. I found the pattern here on Etsy from this shop. It was a hit with her teacher. Yay!

And remember the owl hats? Well, this blogger shared a penguin hat pattern as well. Oh my…Amy’s friend adores penguins and lime green. She was thrilled! Yay! You can find the pattern here on Repeat Crafter Me.

105_0031

These were fun to make and give. But there always seems to be something on my crochet hook, so hopefully soon I’ll have more to share.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful weekend and if I don’t make it back before Tuesday, have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

WOW Jeanne. As always you have outdone yourself. Both items are just too cute. Have a very merry Christmas!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love that you made the school mascot for the teacher! That's so cool! The penguin hat is perfect!
Hugs, and Merry Christmas!!

Barb said...

Awww...such cuteness! I love the little lion with his removable mane! And that penguin hat...adorable!

I hope your Christmas was merry! Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Barb :)