Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine Goodies...sharing a few days late...

I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day. I made up a few more of the treat tubes and also some gable boxes and have been wanting to share before now, but haven't had the chance. So forgive the posting of Valentine's stuff after the fact. 
I tried a little something different with this one and added a "back" as you can see.
 I wanted to see how it would look if I included the sentiment on the back and I liked the look, so I kept it.
Forgive the blurry shot, but I thought it would also be fun to give the owls glittery beaks. I stamped the image on the back side of the glitter paper and cut it out. That way I knew it would fit. 

I've been wanting to make some treats using Doodlebug Lovebirds paper. I like it!
And while I had the paper out, I decided to make some gable boxes from Tags, Bags, Boxes 2. I thought the cut suggested would be too big, so I cut one an inch smaller than the other. So, these are cut at 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches. 
There you have my last few Valentine treats. As I was cleaning up my craft space yesterday, I found a lot more ideas I'd hoped to create, but simply ran out of time. Sigh. Oh well, there's always next year!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Barb said...

LOVE it! Those little boxes are so cute! Gotta love the owl with the sparkly beak.:) Cute! Cute! Cute!