Thursday, March 7, 2013

Digital Project Life Week 3

Here is the layout for Week 3 of my Digital Project Life. Yikes, took me long enough, huh?

I've been picking up some fun templates and kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs sales the past week or so and decided to use some for this layout.

Click to enlarge 


A Beautiful Day Kit by Meghan Mullens
The Easy Life Templates Set 1 (left side) and Set 2 (right side) by Jady Day Studio
Frosted Acrylic Alpha by Peppermint Creative is where I got the number 3
Rochester and Prestige Elite Std are the fonts


Thanks so much for stopping by!
*Ü*
I keep forgetting to take pictures this week, so not sure how the next layout will turn out. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I am loving your layouts!

Kay Miller said...

Look at you go! These are both so cute! I love the kits and the colors that you've used and your pictures are wonderful! I see you even got a picture of your card in there. I have done that too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne!

I love the photos and the layout of your photo pages. Very nice. Someday you will have to learn to take the camera with you no matter what. :) My husband always comments; why are you taking the camera? Have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs, Tamara

Alanna said...

Super cute layout and I'm so glad that you're doing this.

Barb said...

Sweet layouts! Your girls are growing up so fast! Keep up the good work with your digi scrapping. :)