Sunday, March 17, 2013

Digital Project Life Week 4

Better late than never, right? I've been trying to get this finished for forever, it seems. And to look at it, you'd wonder what the heck took so long, it's kind of simple. But it was hard choosing papers that would work in the different spaces. Then to decide which embellishments to use and not use. (note to self, maybe look into some different alpha/number files) Then to get some uninterrupted time on the computer to journal (ha, ha, I know...right?). I've opened and closed these files too many times to count. When I opened them yet again this morning, I decided no more trying to fiddle and futz, I'm saving and posting as is! LOL



click photo to enlarge

The Easy Life templates(1 & 2) by JadyDayStudio at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Digital kit called So Noted by Melissa Bennett, also from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Fonts are Rochester and Traveling Typewriter

I will be back in another post with some cards...
*Ü*

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is such a fun layout. THe colors really pop. Well done.

Laurel said...

Great job, love the colors on this one!

Barb said...

Beautiful layouts, Jeanne! You really make me miss digital scrap booking! This is going to be such a wonderful memento for 2013!

mE said...

These are fabulous. Love the coordinating patterns and paper colors. SO pretty and springy. I wish I had the brain energy to do the weekly layouts.

Beautiful :)

Love,
E