Sunday, April 28, 2013

Digital Project Life Week 10

I used templates from the same set as Week 9, but moved around some of the spots so I could add some collage cards. I had some pictures I wanted to add that I couldn't really fit otherwise. That's the neat thing about templates. You don't have to start from scratch and you can fiddle and futz to your heart's content with out messing up the paper. 


Templates: LIFEtime Templates Set 2 by Julie Billingsley (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Cindy's Weekly Layered Titled Cards 4x6 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Cindy's Layered Cards: Everyday 3 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe Designs) 
Cindy's Layered Cards: Everyday 4 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
365 Unscripted Collage Cards 2 by Traci Reed (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Kit: Hello Sunshine by Mary Fran (Nitwit Collections)
Fonts: Rochester and Traveling Typewriter

Thanks so much for stopping by. I accidentally removed my little name image from this post and I don't remember where I stored it. Oh well. I hope I can get last week's layout done today and then will be caught up for a minute. LOL

Jeanne







5 comments:

Laurel said...

So bright, cheery and fun! Love the photo with all the snow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne!

I always love reading about what's going on in your life. I love the layout you chose too; lots of good pictures.

Love and Hug, Tamara

Alanna said...

What darling layouts Jeanne. I really like the color scheme and the pictures of the girls are just too cute.

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh I can't believe I made it in a Project Life layout!! I'm so honored! heheheh!! Love your pages. They are so great and your photos are wonderful. I enjoyed reading about everything even though a lot of it you had told me in an email :) Glad to see you are catching up on your pages!

Barb said...

I am lovin' your layouts, Jeanne! The papers, the pictures, the journaling...EVERYTHING! :)