Saturday, May 11, 2013

Digital Project Life-Week12

Last weekend was interNational Scrapbook Weekend/Day. I had a ton of fun shopping for supplies. While I didn't go too far overboard, it took some time to download, unzip and quickly organize my new goodies. Week 12 has been sitting on my computer, almost done, for several days now. Finally had some kid free time to finish it up and boy did I ever take my time in doing so. More than it should have most likely. But I was fiddling and futzing with where to put goodies yet again. Maybe someday I'll be able to pull a layout together more quickly. Thanks for looking.

Now I can get started on Week 13. LOL

I am enjoying creating these layouts. I do wish, though, that I could also carve out some time to complete "regular" layouts, too. Hopefully sometime soon I can get some created.

Supplies:
Templates: Photo Journal Template 1 by Scrapping with Liz (Scrap Orchard)
Title Cards Weeks 2 by Cindy Schneider (Sweet Shoppe Designs)
Kit: Make it Happen(with add on alpha and paper) by Bella Gypsy (Scrap Orchard)
Fonts: Rochester, Teletype

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such wonderful pages, love your little bits here and there. Sure wish I was digi smart like you!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne!

As always it's so much fun to see all the fun happenings with the girls. They are growing up so fast.

Love, Tamara