Friday, November 8, 2013

SVG Cuts-Cute Scarecrow

 Sometimes I just feel like playing with paper and, when there are cute cutting files like this scarecrow from a set called Leaves are Falling at SVG Cuts, playing with paper can result in something really neat. Thanks to some extra time due to Jessica signing up for a few after school activities, I was able to make this fun scarecrow. There are other projects included, but I've not gotten to those yet.




I cut the files using Make The Cut software and my cutting machine. The paper is a DCWV stack from last year called Amber Autumn.  I also used some scraps from my stash. 
Putting it together isn't hard, but it does take some time and patience(and maybe a peek or two at the assembly video on the SVG Cuts website). 

I'm pretty dang happy with how this project came out. 
*Ü*

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a happy weekend.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen done with paper. Can't wait to see what else you make.

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's darling! Perfect for your mostly girl household! ;-)

Kay Miller said...

Oooooooooh that is adorable!! I'm so impressed! The workmanship looks perfect!! I love your colors and the cute papers you used too! I have to agree with Alanna, this may be the cutest paper thing ever! He is just darling!! Glad you got some time to play! :)

Barb said...

So adorable! You've got great papercrafts skills.