Friday, June 6, 2014

Mary Engelbreit Easel Birthday Card

Updated January 12, 2015 to let my readers know that My Scrap Chick is no longer selling the Mary Engelbreit SVG files. I don't know of any shops at this time that are carrying them. :( If you come across this post and find another store selling the files, please let me know and I will update this post. 

A good friend of mine is a fan of Mary Engelbreit and for many years I would look for fun ME gift items to give to her. Several months ago, one of the SVG companies I get newsletters from, My Scrap Chick, started selling Mary Engelbreit SVG files. I knew immediately I wanted to make the Ann Estelle file for my friend for her birthday. I just sent it off to her and thought you might like to see how it turned out. I used my Silhouette Cameo and the Designer Edition Studio program.  Feel free to click on the photos to enlarge them if you want a closer look.



The file I purchased had  bonus files included to make the easel card, chunky envelope and liner. The envelope is 6x6 in size, which gives you an idea of the size of the card. It also included printable tags. I just had to dig through my stash to find the colors of cardstock I wanted to use(mostly Close to My Heart, but also some Recollections and American Crafts. 

I had a lot of fun putting this one together.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I hope you have a great weekend.
*Ü* 
Jeanne

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, she is going to love it! Wonderful card!

Kay Miller said...

Holy Schmoly Girl!! This is FABULOUS! Looks like it couldn't possibly be handmade! Wow! Your work is meticulous!! Your friend is going to be thrilled! Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us! Hope you're having a nice Sunday! ((Hugs))

Barb said...

This is just too cute! I love it! I know your friend will, too.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a perfect card for your ME loving friend!! Nice work, Jeanne!
Hugs!!

Darnell said...

Ooooh, boy, is your friend ever going to be over-the-moon tickled with this ME easel card, Jeanne! It is so fun and so colorful, even the envie is adorable!!

Thank you for following and for your lovely comments! I'm happy to have you joining the fun in the Playouse. Your blog is a happy place! I'm not into scrapping, but I do love seeing people's layouts. And, BTW, you ARE too hard on yourself about your watercoloring! I think your underwater background on your fishie card is terrific; love that card! And thanks for the link to Barb. I think I may have met her through the class.

Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

Alanna said...

Oh wow Jeanne, this is so much fun. You truly put a labor of love into all your crafty projects and gifts. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled.

KimberlyRae said...

I love it! the files don't seem to be at the link you provided..can hyou update please. thanks