Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Robyn's Fetish Image Cards

Hi there,

I thought I'd share a couple of more cards where I used Robyn Fetish images. They don't fit the challenge of butterflies, but hopefully that won't stop you from enjoying them. *Ü*

I colored this (with Prismas and OMS) a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't sure how I'd add a butterfly to it, so it sat on my desk. Barb used the same image and added butterflies perfectly, so it can be done and beautifully.  Then, one day last week, I got the idea to try adding lace. This lace was in a tin filled with lace that  I have from my mom and I was thrilled to see how the scallops fit the scallops on my mat. I wanted to post it last week, but figured I'd better wait until it was the week where Robyn's sponsorship is involved. The paper is from K & Co's Sweet Nectar paper pack. It's been sitting on my desk waiting to posted. Each of the girls stopped by, at different times, saw it, and commented on how pretty they thought it was, so I think it works.

The image here is called Rain, Rain Go Away and while I thought that was a great sentiment, I kind of liked how the girl looks like she is missing someone and I went with that. Not sure that the papers really go together, but I'm trying to stretch myself a little in that regard. I liked the darker blue to evoke a bluish mood. And the stripes to me mimicked the rain falling. Eh, I tried, anyway. Again, this was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS. The stamp is from CTMH, For Every Occasion. I used a Nestability to cut the images out, no Cricut on these cards.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to work on another post with some other cards that have been in the works and I finally got them done. Be back soon.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the pretty lace on the first card!

Kim Burmeister said...

These are darling! I love the lace on the first card. The image on your second card is awesome, especially with the sentiment.

Barb said...

Sweet cards, Jeanne! The addition of lace on the first card, was a good idea...it's very pretty.

Carolyn said...

Cute cards! Love the lace!!