Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Cards

Thought you might like to see some cards that were inspired by cards I've seen in blogland and on Pinterest.
This one is my version of  this one by Aaron Brown at Booth #32. I used DCWV's Green Tea Stack and CTMH's Artiste stamps in Kiwi and Dutch Blue. I also cut a piece of the glitter paper that came with Whoo's Your Valentine. 


Both these cards use papers from Doodlebug's Fruit Stand 6x6 pad. Except for the houndstooth, that came from Flower Box. 
The inspiration cards are here and here.

Thanks so much for looking.
Have a great day.
*Ü*

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Jeannie, Great cards! I love the hexagons - haven't done anything with them yet! Yours are so pretty and not at all overwhelming - just right! The Mother's day cards are both so happy!

I just love Aaron's blog - I steal from her all the time! LOL Great take on her idea! Hope your Mother's Day is awesome - like you are!
Hugs!

Alanna said...

These are all fabulous. I love the addition of the sparkly glitter paper to the first one. Your hexagons are perfectly placed on the second one and I adore the fun flower you created for the last one.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoy the gorgeous day it looks like we are going to have.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne!

I love all your cards. You are so creative with paper and thank you so much for sharing. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Love, Tamara