Saturday, June 8, 2013

A New Crocheted Friend-Danni Rae

I'm so happy to share that I just finished crocheting a cute doll. Happy because my elbow didn't hurt at all while I was crocheting or even after I'd quit for the day. Yay! I'm hoping my patience paid off and that I can continue to crochet without discomfort.

This is Danni Rae:
 She can walk around in her flip flops or...
 Put on her tube and flippers.
 Sweet face, don't you think?
Many thanks to my assistant who loves having Danni wear the tube and flippers and making her "swim." She figured out the easiest and quickest way to get that tube on. Thanks, Jessica!

Danni is one of 4 dolls in the pattern booklet called Crochet Your Own Dolls and Accessories. I picked it up at Joann's earlier this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope your weekend has started off swimmingly.
*Ü*

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alanna said...

This is just too cute Jeanne. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to do this without pain.

Anonymous said...

Jeanne!

The doll is beautiful and I'm so glad that you were able to crochet without pain. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

Love and Hugs,
Tamara