Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Card Holder

This is the gift I made for Amy's Kindergarten teacher, Miss Paul. I got the template from another CTMH consultant, Korin Sutherland. I will be adding her blog link to a list on this blog. She posted the template there. While I know that the paper is not CTMH, the stamping is all from CTMH stamps. Isn't the paper pretty though? I got it at Target!

Let's see if I can remember which sets I used: C1261 Finding Beauty, C1257 Happy Birthday, D1204 Delight in Everything, Kindred Spirits (special this month for Hostesses), D1187 For Every Occasion (April Stamp of the Month and no longer available).

Ink Colors: Taffy, Vineyard Berry and Garden Green.




Hope you get some time to create today!


1 comment:

Jean said...

This is wonderful. Which link in your blogroll is Korin's? I think I need to make this with my stamp club!