Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



My girls are anxious to show their daddy the album I made about our dog Critter, who passed away a year and a half ago. Note the hand made card with all the bright colors. That's from Amy. :o)






Here's a slightly blurry picture of the card I made for my hubby. I stamplifted the idea from the June issue of Cards magazine that I just got.


I used:

Outdoor Denim, Chocolate, Crystal Blue and Colonial White cardstock.

Outdoor Denim and Chocolate ink

Stamp Sets: Rustic Alphabet, Pure Love (bracket, stamped, cut, then flipped over), Solo E (dotted circles)


The embellishments are not CTMH but items I had in my stash, although the hemp is CTMH.


The card is 5x5 square.


Enjoy andI hope all the fathers in your life have a wonderful day!

No comments: