Thursday, August 9, 2007

I was Tagged as a Rockin' Girl Blogger Again!


Erin at Inky Smiles tagged me this time as a Rockin' Girl Blogger-Thanks, Erin! You need to check her blog out!! She is super sweet, super funny and a super paper artist! PLUS her hubby makes some rockin' storage products. You'll have to ask her about it! :o)
Now I need to tag some blogs...I am (I'm almost embarrassed to say) becoming quite enthralled with subscribing to blogs these days....thanks in part to Kim!
In no particular order, here's my list this time...
1. Pammie Whammie - She's a CTMH consultant and paper artist extraordinaire....Don't let the eyes freak you out too much when you check out her blog. LOL
2. Tresa Black - Okay, she's in my side bar, but I haven't really mentioned that when I grow up, I want to have just an ounce of her talent! She's published frequently and I get a funny thrill when I see her name in print that I sort of "know" her! :o)
3. Karen Burniston-I came across her blog via a newsletter I received from a new scrapbook store in the Denver area. I guess this gal is going to teach a class there. Anyway, I clicked on her website, which is neat, but I was intrigued by the name of her blog...I am not Left Handed and read her post about her poor van. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard, not AT her, but in sympathy...it could have been me! You have to scroll down to the Mrs Dumas Strikes Again entry...
4. Oodabug Alley - Cool name for a blog and worth a visit! She creates some REALLY cute art!
5. Running With Scissors - Just found this one too. It's been recommended to me and rightly so. She does some awesome work!
That's my list and is by no means complete. I've said it before and I'll say it again...there is LOTS of inspiration out there....set your timers so you aren't glued to your computer all day!

No comments: