Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Couple of Halloween Digi Layouts

No assignments or challenges for these layouts. I did 'em just because I wanted to! I used some templates for these, which in theory, is supposed to make the creating of the layouts faster. Well, I'm sure it would, IF I had an idea ahead of time of what papers I wanted to use!

This first layout is of Jessica's Homework Assignment. Yes, she gets one main homework assignment in preschool and this year it was creating a pumpkin to be used for decorating the hallway at preschool. I futzed and futzed with this one because I couldn't find papers that I really liked! That is one great thing about digi scrapping, if you don't like it, hit UNDO! Sort of a cyber version of the Un-Do paper scrappers use-only without the smell.

Credits:
Picks A Plenty Template by TerriAnn Hanks, Scalloped template byMad Scraps-ThisNThat set by Robin Blankenship)
Frame a Date Overlay-Christine Borgfeld (PolkaDotPotato)
Boo To You Mega Kit (Digital Design Essentials): Candy Bag paper, Glitter Edge, patterned papers with color, stitched black tab
Notebook Paper: Katie Pertiet (Designer Digitals)
Font: CTMH Noodge

I couldn't resist this Spooky template when I saw it! I thought it was adorable and am glad I found a way to use it!

Credits:
Spooky Template-Scrapgirls
Papers: Letters in Spooky Fall Fiesta solids The Posh Collection by Meridith Fenwick
Background paper (circle) Christine Borgfeld Fall Collab Kit (Polka Dot Potato), Orange colored background paper from Oogelie Googelie kit by Sausan Designs (kit from ScrapWow.com)
Grid Overlay-Christine Borgfeld-(Polka DotPotato), White Swirly Overlay-Nanci Rowe Janitz-Simple Pleasures Mega kit (from Scrapbook Answers disc).
Journaling Spot with Bracket-Katie Pertiet (Designer Digitals)
Fonts: SweetheartScript and Century Gothic

Whew! I need to figure out a better way to mark down my credits! It took me almost as long to type this out (because I needed to hunt down the credits) as it did to create the layouts!

Thanks for looking! If you click on the pictures you should be able to see them larger.

No comments: