Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still No Artwork...but Feeling a Bit Better...

I had hoped to get out to my craft room today, but never quite made it. Sorry! I am finally starting to feel a bit better. The tingly sensation is pretty much gone and although my head has felt funny a lot today, I think it's better than it was. The blood pressure seems to have stabilized. I also went to the book store to get a book on reversing hypertension. I even hit Archiver's for National Scrapbook Day (although I wasn't feeling up to making the free Make and Takes). After dinner I went on a short bike ride with the fam and it was fun.

This morning Amy asked me a few times if I wanted to come outside and watch her ride her bike without training wheels. I think she is justifiably VERY proud of this accomplishment and wants to practice (ie show-off) her new found skill. Hey, you know I'm feeling better because on my way out the door, I grabbed my camera. :o) When she wants to get outside quick, she grabs her snowboots because it takes no effort to get them on. She also "borrowed" Jessica's coat...probably because it was handy. LOL Look how happy she is (and notice the bottom teeth are coming in!)I'm gonna have fun scrapping the pictures I took.

Even though I didn't buy a bunch of physical product, I was feeling chipper enough to buy some digital goodies...so fun! I did my part to support this scrapbooking/crafting hobby of ours. Hopefully I will have some creations to share with you soon.

Thanks for your comments on my health related post. I really appreciate it!! Hope you had a great Saturday!
my signature 2

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I love the photos of Amy. The delight on a child's face when she (or he) accomplishes something is priceless. At our house, we're working on catching a ball. You'd think they'd won the lottery for the looks on those little faces. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Blood pressure issues are scary. Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

stampmonkey said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better!

The look on your daughter's face tells it all -- glad you got to go out to see it...and capture it on film no less!

Rest up, and make sure you find a doctor you're happy with!

Jackie said...

That smiles takes the cake :)