Monday, July 9, 2018

Butterflies and a Dragon

Hi There,

Last week we drove to Sioux Falls, SD to visit my husband's family. It's our annual vacation. While there, we visited the Sertoma Butterfly House and much to my surprise, I was "kissed" by butterflies several times. Usually they like my husband, but I'm thinking they were drawn to my white hair and possibly the bright blue top I was wearing. 😉It was fun. 

We left on Saturday and I was unable to do any coloring on the last day of the challenge. I was a little bummed about that as I managed to post something that I had worked on for all but the last day of the challenge. A definite record for me! Ah well, it was fun doing all sorts of coloring. Scroll down to see the completed dragon that I colored from Ivy and the Inky Butterfly.
Butterfly kisses at
Sertoma Butterfly House

Sertoma Butterfly House

Sertoma Butterfly House

Sertoma Butterfly House

Day 29 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge
From Ivy and the Inky Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by. It's good to be home.  I hope to get to do some creating very soon!

Crafty hugs,

4 comments:

Anita in France said...

Wow, Jeanne ... such fantastic colouring ... the shading and depth is fantastic ... what brilliant detailing on this amazing image! Great snaps of your butterfly kisses ... what a fun day! Hugs, Anita :)

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! Your dragon really turned out stunning! The coloring is really amazing! Sorry you missed the last day of the challenge. Bummer :( Glad you had fun on your trip though, and the butterfly photos are so fun! Glad you're home and can get back to crafting now ;) ((Hugs))

Loll said...

That dragon is AWESOME! Amazing colouring Jeanne ... you have such a special gift. Great to see the photos of your time with the butterflies --- they love you! xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love butterflies I would really freak out if one landed on me, your braver than me, they are so beautiful though, I love your dragon too, hope you are well, hugs Pops x