Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm Inspired

Kay Miller creates the most tantalizing cards on her My Joyful Moments blog. I could pin and/or copy just about everything she creates because I so like her design style. I'm hoping she won't be offended by my copy and steal just about everything on the card she posted here. Okay, well, I didn't have the same stamps, so I did choose those myself, but you can see the style is all Kay. 

I used Close To My Heart Stamps (Girls Rock and Hello Blooms) and a Hero Arts set that doesn't have a name, but all the stamps are sentiments about friends and friendship. I used Honey, Goldrush, Chocolate and Olive ink (CTMH) and Happy Harvest paper from Doodlebug. I also added one of those Sprinkles from Doodlebug as well. It may be hard to tell, but I also popped up the second layer of flowers. 

Thanks for the inspiration, Kay! Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty, love the flower and the colours!

Kay Miller said...

Oh I could never be offended by you copying my cards! I am quite honored :) You did a gorgeous job on this one too! I love the stamps you chose for your flower and the sentiment is great too!! Love what you've done with my card and so tickled that you were inspired by my card :):):)

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanne! The colors are beautiful! So Autumnal! I love the dimension on the bloom,as well.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I want to steal and recreate this myself! Great card!!