Friday, March 12, 2010

Thanks So Much Kari!




Kari has a blog called Kari's Scrappin' Corner. She is a sweetheart who creates fun projects and shares about her life. She has a definite joy for life and it shows in every post. She was kind enough to give me these two blog awards, and I appreciate her thinking of me so much.

I'm pretty much an open book here, 
so I don't think I could add anything really that you don't already know about me and what makes me happy.

 *Ü*

I've got so many blogs in my Reader, it's too difficult to pinpoint a few, so 
I'll skip passing this along to anyone specific. 

To me, you are all VERY sweet and beautiful 
and I'm grateful you stop by to read what I share.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anke said...

well, congratulations on your beautiful award, you sure deserve it :)

TracyP said...

JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND i'M INSPIRED BY ALL THE WONDERFUL PROJECTS :) THANKS FOR SHARING :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Jeanne! Your blog is awesome!

Carolyn said...

Awww you are so sweet!! I would LOVE to take a road trip and meet you in person one day!! Walk down to the stream. :)
I LOVE your blog! Always something exciting read and see! :)

Have a great weekend!

stampmonkey said...

Congrats on your TWO fun awards, my friend! You and your blog are most deserving. ;D