Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello Card

My friend, Kay Miller posted a card this morning that made me smile. You can see it here. Just about anything Kay makes puts a smile on my face because she has a wonderful eye for design. I wish I could claim the same. I just recognize good stuff when I see it, I guess. Anyway, that I had some of the papers she used just made my grin even happier. Because I knew what I was gonna do today.

Yup, a shameless copy of what she did. But I did try to tweak it just a bit to make it my own. If I'd had that tree stamp she used, I'd have used it though. LOL 

Supplies: 
Kay & Co Sweet Nectar paper pack

Martha Stewart border punch

Close To My Heart: Hello Blooms stamp set (bird, Sunset flower)  
Kudos stamp set {comes with the Artiste Cricut cartridge} (tiny pink flower)   
 Bubblegum, Sunset, Watermelon ink
Artiste cartridge: Label (cut at 1 1/4)

Recollections stamp set called Elephant Flowers was used for the larger pink flower.

Nestabilities: Circle and Scallop Circle


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope your week is going great!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne!

I love the tweeking you did to your card. The bird is sooooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Tamara

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Jeanne. I love those papers and all the little touches to the card. I hope you are enjoying our warm weather.

Kay Miller said...

Awwwww, you are the sweetest thing Jeanne!! Thank you so much for honoring me by CASing my card and mentioning me on your blog :):):) You did a GORGEOUS job on this too! I can't believe you had the same papers! How funny! We must have the same taste huh? I'll have to stamp you some of those trees and send them to you ;) heheh! I just got my internet back yesterday, but now I'm out of town with the hubby. I haven't forgotten about your email :) Hope you have a warm sunny weekend! Hugs :)

Barb said...

VERY pretty!