Wednesday, June 3, 2020

For You-Inspired By Challenge

 Hello Friends!

I'm sharing a card I made for another challenge. This is for the Inspired By Challenge-All the Details. I have been encouraged by my extremely talented and creative friend, Michele, from I Card Everyone to go ahead and try. I'm such a novice at this type of thing that it took me 4 attempts to create something I felt was worthy of entering. I kind of freeze up when trying something like this. But I do want to challenge myself to do things to hopefully expand my ability to be more creative.

From the photo shared for this challenge I was inspired by the colors, the dots and a bit of stitching in the use of the wonky stitched die. I also thought the scalloped layers kind of looked a bit like flowers.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I hope you are having a good day.

5 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Oh Jeanne this is very pretty!! I'm so glad that Michele encouraged you to try and that you took it on! You did a beautiful job! I can definitely see the inspiration photo in the details of your card! The colors are beautiful too! I want to see more!! heheh!! ((Hugs))

Erin G said...

I love this Jeanne! <3

I Card Everyone said...

You listen here, Ms. Jeanne! YOU have got this, my sweet friend! I see the dots, the stitches, colors, and even that very pretty bloom from IB this week! I knew you could do it... now you stop doubting yourself and HAVE FUN!!!! xo
=]

Anita in France said...

So bright and vibrant, Jeanne ... and so fun ... the scalloped, layered sentiment panels are so pretty against the big polka dots! Hugs, Anita :)

Danni Reid said...

This is so perfect, love your dots, colors, and layering, awesome card!