Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Dunno If I Deserve This...

My sweet blog buddy, Barb, from The Buzz, let me know she nominated me for this award. While I don't think I'm in any way "brillante," I do appreciate that she has been inspired by the projects I post. Thank you so much, Barb!

The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated.

I wish I had more time to play, but will have to pass this time around. I honestly don't know that I could narrow my list of blogs that would qualify to just 7! SO many blogs inspire me for SO many reasons! Barb would be at the top of the list, but I don't think that would work...to nominate her again!

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Barb! Hugs to you, sweetie!

my signature 2

3 comments:

stampmonkey said...

Of course you deserve this award, Jeanne!! Your work is VERY inspiring, and you're always so helpful with tips and things too! ;)

Heather said...

Duly deserved, my friend!!!!

Carol said...

You definitely deserve this. I love visiting your blog and seeing all your creative work.