Friday, December 19, 2008

Daisies, Kitty, & Cupcake...

Happy Friday! It's Friday? Seriously? Where did this week go? It whizzed by so fast, my head is spinning. LOL

Jessica got pinned yesterday and is officially a Daisy. It was cute to see the girls say the Girl Scout Promise. We had a potluck after the little ceremony and I must admit, the cake pops were a hit.

100_5324 100_5325 100_5328

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls working on the cake pops, which went MUCH more smoothly than on Tuesday. (Mommy got smart with a little experience under her belt-LOL)

100_5317 100_5318 100_5319

Notice the larger pans for the sprinkles. Ummmm yea, I had a ton on the floor the other day. Those little puppies can BOUNCE! I also moved the melted chocolate TO the table to be closer to the girls when they were ready for sprinkling. But again, we barely got done in time to head to swim class. But at least I didn't have to rush to get them done for Daisies!

And for your viewing pleasure a couple of more critters I've made:

100_5333 100_5332

The kitty is for Amy's friend, Hattie, who adores kitties.

And technically, I guess this one isn't a critter, but it's still cute, no?

100_5330

I am getting closer to being done with all the hustle and bustle of getting gifts ready for the holiday. I still need to work on getting my cards addressed, but getting to today is a huge accomplishment!

I didn't mention it the other day, but I also put together a digital project, but I don't know if the recipient reads the blog, so I'll have to wait to mention more.

Okay...that's it from me for now. I have to finish getting ready to help out at the school today. Whew!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great TGIF!!!

Hugs,

Jeanne

No comments: