Saturday, February 20, 2010

Had to Share!

Hi there!

I'm blog reading this morning and just came across this post at Someday Crafts and my jaw dropped. There are some wonderfully creative people out there! I never, in a million years, would have thought to do something like this with those swirly clips. In fact, I just might have purged a bunch of them because I didn't know what to do with them. Sigh...Isn't this cool looking though? I think my friend, Erin, would really be able to play with this idea and come up with something spectacular!

Here's the link on how it was done.

Blogs are fabulous!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly! I would have never guessed these were made with the spirals I have for my cards and scrapbooking. Wow! I agree...the creativity out there amazes me.

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh my goodness! That is something.

I have a whole drawer full of those things in summer Carnival colors. If you or anyone else gets so brave, you can have 'em!

It's amazing what people (including you, my sweet friend) come up with. Thanks for sharing.

stampmonkey said...

Whoa!!! Talk about creative cuteness! Who'da thunk it (as my dad always says -lol)?! I can see them in metallic tones too. You find the most wonderful sources, Jeanne! tfs

Sarah said...

NOW I know what to do with them LOL
Wow Jeanne great find this is stunning.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, Jeanne! These look so pretty - I never thought about this and I'm so glad you shared the blog and idea with us! Amazing.
I'm loving the new project - it seems like I should know what kind of doll - but I just can't quite pull the name off the tip of my tongue! I'm intrigued - can't wait for the big "reveal"!