Friday, February 19, 2010

Mystery Knitting Project...

Hi there!

Before I get to my latest project, I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful comments on my Haiti Blog Hop(e) card. You sure know how to put a smile on my face.  The auction for the cards is live now and you can find mine here on Ebay. Here's the link for the page with all the cards listed. See if there is a card there you've got to have. It's for a great cause. *Ü* Thanks!

I also played around with my blog a little more and I think the side bar is now fixed. I even added a page "about me." I'm thinking about other pages I might add, but am not sure just what else would be of interest. I'll let it percolate awhile. If you have a suggestion, I'm all ears!

Remember the other day when I posted this picture?

And I wondered what it could be? Christi made me laugh out loud when she wrote dog muzzles! Too funny, Christi. I can say with certainty as much as I'd like to put a muzzle on that dog, nope, wrong...thanks for trying. And, by the way, the dog has been kept in the house for the most part this past week, which has been wonderful. Let's hope it continues.

 I thought it might be fun to share pictures of my progress and you can keep guessing if you want. If you find it too annoying, just let me know and I'll stop.
Here's today's progress picture...

I'm learning loads of new things as I work on this and I love it! The creator of the pattern has been super friendly and helpful when I've emailed her questions about the pattern. I can't wait to share her website with you. But I'm going to wait, or you will figure it out too soon. LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely feet! :) Or at least I hope thats what they are, lol. Can't wait to see the whole project.

Cindy said...

OMG Jeanne you're not making another Carolyn Christmas doll are you? Your last ones were just fantastic!

Sarah said...

They look like the feet of a ballerina!!! Wonderful Jeanne.
Teaser!
HA that Christi said dog muzzles LOL!!!

Carolyn said...

There's more?? Can't wait to see it completed! How fun! :) TFS

I love your new look on your blog! I have a few of those button banners, like on your side bar} but don't know how to use them... hmmmm

Kim Burmeister said...

Jeanne, I can't wait to see this project completed. I never would have guessed the first picture would be used for the project you are showing us. Ooooo, I can't wait to see more!

Kathi Carlson said...

You're up to something fun ... and fantastic. I didn't guess before. Too pretty for a dog muzzle though. Witty!!

Can't wait to see the finished project!

stampmonkey said...

You mean they're not dog muzzles? lol Good idea, though...no? ;) I have no idea what it could be...other than maybe some sort of doll...but I do know it's going to be DARLING! Glad the dogs have been giving you some restful nights. ;)

Your blog looks great, Jeanne! (When you have a minute, can you please 'splain how to use the "page" gadget on blogger? I'd love to clean up my sidebar but am afraid to play with it for fear of losing all those links. Thanks!)

Enjoy your snowy weekend! ;D

mE said...

Hrmmmm

I think they might be Strawberry Shortcake legs... or something to that effect :)

Can't wait to see the whole thing... glad the legs are part of "something bigger" cuz it's kinda morbid just having legs hanging around... LOL!

~Inky Smiles & Hugs!
E