Creative Bliss

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Fishing Layout...


When I first started working on this layout, I thought I might convert the photo to black and white, then highlight the fish by coloring it in. But after I tried it, I realized that fish is pretty darn small and the black from Jeremy's shoulder sling is pretty darn dark. So, I decided to zoom in on the fish instead. I like the color version much better.

Still using Cindy Schneider templates and Mary Fran's Gone Fishin' kit. In the interest of full disclosure (lest you think I am more talented than I really am) the circle with "Fish Come to Those Who Bait" is an element from the kit, I didn't put it together. *Ü*

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Another fabulous creation! Oh how I wish I could digi scrap like you! Do you have a 12 X 12 printer?

Sharli said...

Absolutely amazing Jeanne! You are very good with the digi tools!!! I love this layout - it tells the story, the colors and titles are fun and the photos are awesome! Just perfect!

Alanna said...

Another fun layout. And I totally think you are uber talented.

Kim Burmeister said...

Another great layout! I love the different fonts you use for your titles. Awesome!

BTW, I got pictures of our butterfly. Now, I need to scrap them.

Kathi C. said...

Finally, I am making the rounds in the blogosphere again! You know I think your digi layouts are absolutely wonderful - every single one of them. This one is so very cute, too. Love that little fish. And the saying, "Fish come to those who bait!" PERFECT!

Hope you have a wonderful week, friend!

itsabrt said...

Oh this is wonderful Jeanne I agree with Laurel you digi scrapping is awesome! Beth

Sparkle said...

Very cute! Plus her coat match the blue tone.

Carolyn Christie said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love it!

Anke said...

beautifully done, I love the title!!