Monday, October 8, 2007

Playful Petals-Smile

I'm posting this to see how it looks. In reading some of the blogs I subscribe to, I have noticed some pretty nice ways of taking pictures of the projects. They look quite professional in my humble opinion. So here is my first attempt at sort of dressing up my presentation. Right now, this looks pretty BLUE, so I may have to try taking my picture in a different location.


In any event, this is another stamplift of consulant Carolyn Hulin's work. I used Blush and the old style Buttercup background and texture paper. I stamped the swirl (inking up only 1/2 of the swirl) on the B&T. I tissue inked the Blush ink onto my petals stamp after first inking in Buttercup. Oh and in case you weren't sure...I'm using the Playful Petals stampset.

Thanks for looking and bearing with me as I attempt to make my presentation a little more eye-catching. LOL

No comments: