Saturday, October 27, 2007

Start to Finish 30 Minute Challenge

We were challenged today in Jessica's class to start AND finish a layout in 30 minutes! I saw we had the challenge, but didn't read all the details until after we went to a pumpkin patch this afternoon. I took this picture and purposefully framed Amy off to the side. Imagine how tickled I was went one of the details for the challenge was to use a photo with the focus off to one side! And the photo was to be one that was taken today! PERFECT!

I have to confess, I didn't really get this layout done in 30 minutes. It took more like an hour with all the interruptions from the girls. But I guess if you discounted all of those, it was about 45 minutes, not too bad.

I found that I didn't like the time constraint much. I didn't like the PRESSURE! LOL

But, I think I am happy with how this layout came out in the end.

The paper and elements are from www.shabbyprincess.com. It's a freebie kit called Harvest Spice. I also used the fonts Century Gothic and Vintage Typewriter.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so good! Boy, you have been a busy scrapper! Keep them coming...I love to see what you create!

mE said...

Jeanne!

Lovely layout! I love the off centered picture! This is bad... I'm going to be following along with NWR with you and by the time I get to that class, I will already be rockin.. LOL! Hopefully she changes up some things! Thank you for introducing me to JSPrague... LOVING my class..

Love ya my enabler friend! *grin*

Erin

mE said...

PS..I tracked down shabby princess and downloaded some free digi supplies!


HEHEHE!