Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stretch!-Digi Layout

I hope you don't mind my sharing another digi layout, but I am having a lot of fun learning how to do different techniques and thought you might like to see. Jessica Sprague has a blog where she posts Photoshop Challenges on Fridays. She explains how to do a technique and invites readers to try the technique. Then you can post the layouts on her website gallery at http://www.jessicasprague.com/. I've known about the blog and even subscribe to it. I've seen on her website forum where people post a challenge to work on a specific technique she teaches on her blog. But I haven't felt the confidence to attempt one of these techniques/challenges until this week. The technique here was to highlight the focal point of a photo as described here. It was a lot of fun creating the focal point. I struggled a bit with coming up with a layout though. It took me some futzing around with it for a day or so until I felt happy with it. I liked trying the challenge and look forward to attempting more soon.

Credits:
Shabby Princess paper and dotted frame(SF_Kristie) http://www.shabbyprincess.com/, Trish Jones, flower from Captured Moments kit(freebie from http://www.scrapwow.com/) . I did stamp a brush a couple of times (not sure who to credit for that) Fonts: Anthology, Century Gothic.

Thanks for visiting! Oh and if you are a subscriber who hasn't actually clicked onto my blog this week, I created a new blog header. I think it looks kinda neat and I hope reflects the fun of October. :o)

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cool! I like the title and how you emphasized you feeding the giraffe.

I will write you soon!

mE said...

Jeanne!
I love this layout! You're gonna have to explain to me how you did that mask thingy... LOVE IT! I can't wait for my JSprague class to start on MONDAY!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Hugs!
Erin

Erica said...

you are doing a great job with the digi stuff! are you printing them out too?

mE said...

Jeanne!


You have been tagged by the Experiment...

See:
http://inkysmiles.blogspot.com/2007/10/experiment.html

:)

Erin