Monday, October 1, 2007

Playful Petals Card

I've been working on creating some cards inspired by consultant Carolyn Hulin's cards. I adjusted just a bit to make it mine. Here I've used Crystal Blue, Chocolate and a bit of Heavenly Blue cardstock. I stamped in Chocolate and Heavenly Blue. Some stamping is second generation. It's probably hard to see, but I also random stamped the swirls on the Crystal Blue cardstock. This 3 1/2 x 8 size was a fun card to create. I have more cards to share, but I'll spread it out over the next few days.
I have also been spending some time organizing all the digi kits that I have been accumulating in my ACDSEE photo manager. I can't believe how many Freebies I've picked up already. So much fun, but it does take some time to tag the images so that they will be easy to find when I need them. I hope to be finished with that soon and then I will work on some more digi layouts. :o)

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very pretty card. I like how the flower is not centered. The colors are great.

Kim Burmeister said...

Oooo, like this one! I have this set and haven't played with it yet. I agree with Connie on not centering the flower. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pamela OConnor said...

Wow! I love this card! I've been looking for ideas using this set, so I'm glad I checked out your blog. Ü

Sweet Blessings, Pamela