Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gift Card Holders

I was able to spend some time out in my craft room this afternoon after my Hostess Club left. Since the room was warmed up (literally-since it's in our garage) I figured I'd better take advantage of it and get some gifts done. Or rather, some gift card holders. I found my inspiration for these gift card holders at Jenn D's blog. She gives a link for the directions on her blog. The patterned paper I used is a gift pack of paper I got from Archiver's recently as a gift for a purchase. You can't get it anywhere else, apparently. I used CTMH's Twilight cardstock and a CTMH snowflake stampset, but the name escapes me at the moment. Sorry! I'm going to forge ahead so that I can get this posted. If I remember, I'll check the set and let you know later.
This next gift card holder is a project kit I got at Archiver's. I thought it was really cute, so I picked up the kit, even though they were doing it as a make and take that you could purchase and make right there in the store. All the items are from Archiver's, with the exception of the ink, glitter and sparkly gem. I used CTMH's Olive and Vineyard Berry inks. The snowflake is an adhesive foam one and I took the backing off to expose the sticky side. I then poured Prisma Glitter over the sticky side to make it sparkly (yea, I know it's sort of hard to tell isn't it?). The back side of the snowflake was sort of green, so that's why it isn't white. I adhered it with some pop dots and, because I couldn't find the little tiny gem that came with the kit, I used a red one from CTMH.


Thanks for visiting! I hope you find time to create today!

2 comments:

rrbco1995 said...

Just beautiful, Jeanne! Now I'm inspired to make some gift card holders myself!
BTW, that stamp set is New Fallen Snow, one of my favorites.

Kim Burmeister said...

Great gift ideas! I always need a way to spruce up a gift card. I might have to scraplift this next year or for birthdays!