Monday, December 31, 2007

Ever Hear of a Digi Journal?

Well, neither had I until today, but I read about it on one of my blogs that comes in my Google Reader. I think the idea is intriguing and I just might attempt it. I guess you could say it's like the Monthly Round Up in a sense, but more of a journal that you work on throughout the month. Check it out here. It's from the ScrapMatters website. There are links in the blog post that show what it's about. I don't think it has to be confined to digital. If you like to keep a journal I'm sure you can adapt this idea for paper scrapping as well. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else was interested.

Well, if you read my Round Up post, you read that I did indeed go through all the Christmas boxes and purged out items that were broken or that I no longer wanted. I managed to consolidate the number of boxes down by about 5, which I think is pretty huge. I also pulled out of the attic a pair of huge stuffed bride and groom dolls we got for our wedding. They haven't seen the light of day since our wedding and I had absolutely no use for them. So given the Flylady mantra, if I don't love it or use it, out it goes...they went, along with the still usable but no longer wanted holiday decorations, to Goodwill today. What a sense of accomplishment I felt. I have been meaning to do this for a couple of years and yea, this is the year it got done!

So, Christmas is put away and now I am ready for whatever 2008 brings. We will be staying home this evening...who knows...maybe I'll work on a layout or two...

Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy New Year!! Look out 2008 for us bloggers are on a roll...lol..
dawn (boston)

Carol said...

Happy New Year Jeanne! Hope you have a great one!
Carol :-)