Wednesday, December 5, 2007

See, I Knew I'd Forget Something!

Okay, just like I thought, I remembered one of my accomplishments that may not sound like a big deal to you, but it is to me. I have been on another organizing kick and I managed to clean out and purge a bunch of costume jewelry off my dresser, along with the containers for them. Since I don't wear jewelry all that much anymore, they were just dust collectors. This is one of those things that have nagged at my brain for a long time and I'd had enough of it! I also cleaned our room pretty well. That led to me going through our bookshelves in the living room and disposing of several baskets of junky toys cluttering up those shelves. Got those out on trash day, just as the trash collectors were picking up our trash. Made it to the trash just in time.

What a relief to have accomplished those things. My house feels a bit less cluttered.

Oh and for subscribers, I picked up a new blog banner and decided to post it today. You'll have to go to my blog to see it. :o)

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Love your knew banner! It is so "scrapbooky"! I don't know if that is a word, but it seemed to fit.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to get rid of things you don't need or use anymore. I am not a pack rat, so that make me feel great! Congrats!

Have a great day!