Monday, February 25, 2008

Special Delivery

This is gonna be quick, because Blogger doesn't appear to be working well and I wanted to share.

I've been percolating how to scrap these photos for the past few days. Then tonight I saw this template when I was checking out something else out at Scrapbook Graphics and I loved that arrow. Janet Phillips designed the collection called Misfits #4.

Tan paper is from Nitwitcollections Frost n Flakes kit, the other elements/papers are from Snow Day.

Font is called Artist

Click on the picture to enlarge it...


Thanks for visiting. I didn't get much time to create today, but my house looks pretty decent at the moment. I have another layout I want to work on tomorrow...hopefully I get the chance....til then, hope YOU find some time to create something soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout...story...photos!
Steve probably won't need that shovel this morning. We only got a 1/2" in Northglenn overnight.
Joyce

Kathi Carlson said...

Had I known you needed a snow shovel, I would have sent you one. I believe my husband has a collection of them. Why, I'm not certain. I think I might have done as well with the packaging, too. That is a hoot! As for your layout, the cute snowman faces, the fonts you used, the paper - everything about this layout is perfect. One of these days, you're going to push me over the edge . . . into the world of digital scrapbooking. TFS.

Carol said...

Love how you have used the arrow!
Carol :-)

Kari said...

Oh my goodness!! You've been a busy bee and I've not gotten much blogging time in lately ... always so fun to drop back in and see what you've been up to ;) Love all of your pages and cards ... looks like you are having some good fun! Send some of it my way - seems I've got too much "stuff" getting in my way for fun these days! Hopefully things will clear up soon!

Jackie said...

Oh that is too funny............love the way they packaged it