Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Awards….Awwww THANKS!

 

I have received a couple of neat blog awards recently and have been remiss in not acknowledging them.

friends award

This one came from Sarah at Sarah’s Paper Tray.

Lemonade_Award_from

This one was given to me by Barb, of The Buzz.

Both of these lovely ladies are so sweet and kind to think of me. Thank you SO very much. Because they have passed the award onto so many of the same people I would select, I’m choosing to say a grateful thanks for your kind thoughts and wonderful encouragement of my crafty efforts.

If you haven’t already, you really need to click over and take in their wonderful crafty creations!

Thanks again, ladies and right back at you!

Hugs,

Jeanne

4 comments:

Dawn said...

well deserved!!!! I love your blog...i am so impressed with your cards...i am trying...i have mucho stamps and supplies...tend to go digi...but i love the "Paper" feel and look.....!! Love that you visit me...will have the coffee on next time....dewnie

Sarah said...

Thanks to you to Jeanne. I haven't been around long but I feel like I know you ha ha!!!
Love your blog, i never know what I will find..but is always good.

stampmonkey said...

Congrats, Jeanne! I hope you know you were one of those I had on my unwritten list to pass these on to. I love how openly and with such diversity you share with us through your blog, cherish your friendship and comments, and think you're most deserving of these awards. ;)

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Jeanne! Very well deserved! You amaze me every day! Love your work!