Saturday, November 1, 2008

Batty For U-digi layout

Batty-for-U Here's one more (and my last) layout for NSD! No challenge for this one, except with myself. I really like this photo (except for the fact it was over exposed). I ran an action to fix the over exposure and think it looks a little better than the straight out of the camera photo.

Of course I used a template...Cookie Decorating 101 from 8/13/08 by Tracey Howard on Sweet Shoppe Designs. I used a kit called Eeriesistable by Mary Fran at NitwitCollections. Font is Pea Sara Script.

And now I am d-o-n-e for the day! Honestly, I haven't been sitting in front of the computer the entire day, but for a good part of it. I snuggled with the girls for a while and we even went out to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes (salad buffet)! But I think it's time to step away from the computer, Jeanne...

Thanks so much for all your sweet and encouraging comments...I really appreciate them. I wonder sometimes if I am boring the readers of this blog with my ramblings.

Maybe tomorrow I can wander into my corner and make a card...

Jeanne

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Boring readers? No way! This is another wonderful layout, and I've already told you how much I love that photo.