Sunday, November 2, 2008

Recent RAKs

Nothing makes me smile more than receiving an unexpected card in the mail. Recently Barb and Erin sent me some smiles. Thank you ladies, so much!

100_5151 100_5152

For October's Breast Cancer Awareness month, Barb made these cards. I thought it was such a neat thing and a beautiful card and I told her so. She surprised me by sending me one. What a sweetheart! The glitter on the ribbon just pops. Click here  for the details for making the card.

100_5157 Then Erin sent me this beauty. I am guessing here, but I'm pretty sure that paper and ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment from CTMH's September Stamp of the Month.  She embossed using her Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots. She also used the Oval Nestabilities. I think this is so pretty!

 

Ladies, you made my day!

     Jeanne

No comments: