Sunday, March 8, 2009

Urban Prairie and Butterflies...

Hi there! I've got three cards to share today, but I think I'll do it in separate posts as they each have a different "feel."

First up, I was inspired by the second card on this post made by Amy Sheffer of Pickled Paper Designs. Gotta love that Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey!
100_5681

I've tweaked it just a bit from Amy's card and I really like how it came out. I wasn't sure what sentiment I wanted to use, so for now, I've left it off. I don't think there's much here that needs explaining. I'm surprised I used three different border punches though. I don't think it's too much...well, I hope it isn't. LOL

Creative-Supplies-Blog

Paper: Ocean & White (CTMH), Textured Black (Hobby Lobby), Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Ink: Ocean
Border punches from Fiskars and Martha Stewart, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart) Silver rhinestone stickers (Michaels), Ribbon (American Crafts)

Next up will be a bit of a whimsical card...using an image I never thought I'd like so much...

Jeanne

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty! Great combination of border punches, too. As for Urban Prairie, love it!!!

Barb said...

Very pretty and spring-y. You know I LOVE the butterflies!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oooo, pretty! Great border punch!