Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jessica in the Tree~Digi Layout

Well, of course, when I wandered outside to plant some more flowers, the ominous rumbling of thunder  put an end to that thought. Since that idea didn’t work, I wandered over to my computer and worked on a layout. What do you think?

Jess-Tree-52009

Credits:
Template used: Kay Miller Designs Collection 28d (Slightly modified)
Papers/Elements: Kristin Cronin Barrow’s Flourish kit from The Daily Digi Files 4 (which is sort of like a Grab Bag-I couldn’t find a preview link)
Word Art: PaisleePress & TaylorMade Collab kit B-Side (Oscraps)
Fonts: Pea Jane and CK Ali’s Doodles (letter b for the heart)

 

Not sure if we’ll be able to grill today as it’s been raining for the past few hours. We’ll see…

Thanks for stopping by. Who knows…maybe I can get another page done today? If so, I’ll be back.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think it's "GORGEOUS"!! You did a beautiful job!!
I have never done a digi page. I've done a collage of pictures.
What a beautiful little girl!

~Wendy Tunison said...

Jeanne,

I hope you know how talented you are. You truly take my breath away so often and I know I don't take as much time to tell you that as I should. I am so glad you were inspired to create. Keep on keepin' on with your fantastic self!

Kathi Carlson said...

Simply stunning! Wonderful photos, and lucky for my checkbook those papers and other page elements are digital. If they weren't, I'd be looking! I took another peek ... WOW is all I can say! TFS.

Anke said...

wow, she is back into scrapping, I am amazed and shocked! Seriously, you did a wonderful job, I really like that tree! Great page. Sorry I haven't been around more, time seems to be getting away from me lately!

Kim Burmeister said...

Beautiful layout! I love the tree and the pattern papers! Wow! This page is awesome!

Carol said...

I think this is fantastic. Love the tree accent to fit the photos.

Barb said...

VERY pretty layout, Jeanne! You did an awesome job! You have some really great kits in your stash! The colors here are wonderful! You've been very busy! Good for you!

Sarah said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I love the trees and colors and flowers!
The pictures are SO beautiful.
You rock Jeanne!