Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Friend

Hey, I used the Spring Mat Stack on this card! Imagine that?! Well, there are a lot of papers in that stack... ;o)

Let's see...who inspired this card? Um Melissa Bickford at the Just Dandy blog! Here's her card...with that Basic Grey paper I'm finding I like, but cannot find around here (can you imagine that, Kathi?).
Credits:
Cardstock: Topiary, Buttercup, Blush (CTMH)
Patterned paper: Spring Mat Stack (DCWV)
Stamp set: Women of Life (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Topiary (CTMH)
Just Blooms flower (CTMH)
Ribbon: Michaels (they had an awesome sale on their Basic, Basic last week)
Crystal Stickles
my signature 2

4 comments:

Maricar said...

LOVING the stickles on the flower.

Kathi Carlson said...

Well, something you can't find, eh? I'd offer to check around, but you know my situation. LOL! Seriously, this is a great card, too, and I love the paper you used. That stack of papers appears to be a good one. One more thing I've noticed, you and I like many of the same cards we're seeing in the blogosphere. Unlike you, however, I'm to lazy to attempt some of them! TFS.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cringe . . . I'm not to lazy. I'm TOO lazy. I hope I can sleep tonight!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Pretty...pretty...pretty!