Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dots and Flowers Card

Niki Estes of My Paper Creations shared this Mom card recently and I really liked it. But I didn't really want to create a Mom card, so the idea sat there until I felt inspired. I don't that this is so inspired (because I don't have a sentiment), but it's my finished card. I really like using Breeze right now. It's cheerful and light.
Credits:
Cardstock and ink: Breeze (CTMH)
Stamp sets: Adorable (CTMH), Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Michaels (I mentioned the great sale they had last week, right?)
Scallop Punch, Oval Coluzzle, Corner Rounder, Pearl stickers


my signature 2

3 comments:

Barb said...

So so so pretty! I am lovin' that Breeze color. And the ribbon from Michael's matched so well! The card is lovely.

Kathi Carlson said...

Barb's description is perfect for this card. I'm lovin' that Breeze color these days, too. TFS.

Kim Burmeister said...

Oooo, everything matches perfectly! Nice one!