Monday, April 21, 2008

No New Layout...YET!

Well, today the 4th lesson was posted at Jessica Sprague. And I've not been able to work on it much at all! First, I discovered Steve started a Norton scan when I went to bed last night. Which is no biggie, IF it is done when I want to use the computer. Well, apparently, the scheduled scan of Webroot AND the Norton along with the online back up scan that's going on made those scans s l o w
d o w n. I could read emails, blogs and light stuff, but there was NO way it would be able to handle an intense PSE session as well. It finally finished while I was out picking Jessica up from school. SHE wanted to snuggle most of the time until we picked up Amy. Today we also started a new swim class session. This time however, I couldn't get both girls in a class at the same time, so they are back to back. We get home earlier, though, so I'll deal with it! Got home in time to start dinner, do homework, called my dad who had left a message earlier while we were out. Snuggle with them til bedtime. So, I'm sorry to say, I don't have a new layout to share with you. I am hopeful to have it done tomorrow sometime.

To tide you over, I found a couple of cards I made awhile ago, but never shared. They are kind of different and maybe that's why?! I remember I got that patterned paper at Hobby Lobby (thanks, Becky!). I thought I was getting the double sided satin ribbon when I picked up some rolls on sale at Hobby Lobby, but it's one sided, which means it's stiff and almost paper like. Now I don't like it, so that's another strike.
This one just looks too busy.
Ah well, I won't go into all the credits right now because for one, I will probably get them wrong! And two, my computer is acting a little wonky right now, so I think it's better to close while I can!

Thanks for visiting!
Oh and Jessica's preschool is incubating eggs and today one was hatching! I've never seen this happen before and it's fascinating. You can see the egg moving and a little hole that is pecked out. I guess it takes a few days for it to break through.

Okay, that's it! Til tomorrow...
my signature 2

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

As always, very pretty cards, which, by the way, are posted among the favorites on the new Stamping Links to Love blog. If you're not familiar with it, see the Stamping When I Can blog. The link to the new blog is on the right side near the top.