Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thanks, Angela!

Angela is a Spragueground friend and blogger who has a wonderful blog, My Pixelated Oasis (isn't that a great name?) where she shares some of her outstanding photography skills as well as her humor and intelligence. I laugh, I'm awed and I usually learn a little something too, when I read her posts. Just be forewarned if you look at the post from Saturday...I was surprised to see it, but it's not (that) bad...Anyway, I am really tickled that she awarded me this Arte Y Pico award as a blogger who inspires her. Thank you so much Angela! You made my day. :o) Love those teacup pictures!

I'm supposed to pass this along to five other bloggers who inspire me. I don't even think I could narrow it down to just 5, but I'll try!

Kathi at Kathi's Creative Corner because I copy most of what she makes...she obviously inspires me. She is so talented and has a great perspective on life.

Kim at Clearly Inspired because she comes up with neat ideas. I don't know how she finds time to create a video tutorial each week!

Melissa at Just Dandy is another gal whose work makes me happy just looking at it.

Erin from Inky Smiles. She is inspiring because of her heart and enthusiasm for papercrafting and sharing. Love ya, sweetie!

Kelleigh at Ratzlaff Reflections. She's an amazingly talented digi scrapper whose creations inspire me to want to step outside my box and create more.

There are so many others who inspire me, not the least of whom is Angela herself!

Thanks again, sweet friend!

my signature 2

6 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oh, how wonderful! Thank you! I'm so glad I can inspire someone since I am usually the one being inspired by others! I'm totally AWED by your cards, by the way. You are super talented!! I don't know how you find the time to go into such detail!

By the way, the fish were given to the captain and deck hands. We assume they were sold to restaurants or resorts! I know they have some kind of procedure. The fish are definitely not wasted! We ate Bonita, Dorado and Grouper on our vacation!

stampmonkey said...

Congratulations, Jeanne! You definitely earned it. You're very talented and do more than your fair share of inspiring yourself!

I can't keep up with commenting on all your fabulous cards (how do you find the time to create them all?! -- for now I can only dream of the day when I can play like that -lol), though, rest assured, I always stop by and drool over your work. ;P

stampmonkey said...

Let me rephrase that: You do more than your fair share of inspiring others. The "yourself" made it sound like you inspire yourself -lol! Well, you know what I mean; don't you? I hope you do anyway. ;)

Kathi Carlson said...

Thank you!! I do think, however, that if I wasn't around, you'd do just fine on your own. You've got more talent than you give yourself credit for. Nonetheless, the inspiring and enabling is tons of fun. I'll acknowledge the award on my blog tomorrow!! Thanks, again.

Heather said...

Jeanne! What a fitting award for a fantastically talented woman.

Dawn said...

You are truely deserving of this!!
You are so talented with a warm heart....you go girl!!
dewnie