Saturday, March 8, 2008

Inkspired By Kim B.

My friend, Kim B., "Clearly Inspired" me with this card she posted the other day. (sorry, couldn't resist). Here's my take on the card she shared, using a Splitcoaststampers sketch. I didn't have those cool brads she used, but I thought these flower brads looked neat. I added a pearl to each center. For the embossed piece, I chose to use Desert Sand and rubbed my Desert Sand ink pad over it. The flower medallion is from the Simple Pleasures My Stickease pack. I punched a Desert Sand circle to put the sticker onto and added that to a larger punched scallop circle, and sponge inked the edges to add some depth. This circle is pop dotted also. I added a pearl to the center as well. The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks so much for the inspiration Kim...I couldn't wait to try it for myself. :o)

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cool card. Great colors (I love that paper). Your flower brads were a great choice, too.

stampmonkey said...

This is beautiful! Love those colors.

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, you are so nice! I am glad you liked my card and it inkspired you to make one too!