Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cherish Each Other Layout

Whew! I wasn't sure if I was going to get this one finished. I used a template, but one I personally created! Well, sorta. I really liked the layout on the April 2008 cover of Scrapbooks, Etc. and thought I'd try my hand and creating a layered template replicating the layout. This is what I came up with. I'm not 100% convinced I really like it, but it's okay I think.
I used Tattered Frannies by Mary Fran at Nitwitcollections. Font is Pea Tracy. I added a black & white, with color pop to edit the photo.

I also wanted to try out my new signature name that I found out about today. If you go to www.mylivesignature.com you can create your own signature to add to your email, blog posts, and signatures in forums. I've seen them a lot recently on blogs I read. I thought it looked cool, so when the gal on Confessions of a Naptime Scrapper shared how she got her name all fancied up, I checked it out.

With that, it's late, I'm tired and going to head to bed. Thanks, as always for visiting!

7 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

I really like how it turned out! I'm still not convinced that digi is the way for me, but I'm trying! I love all the things you and others seem to be able to do. . .Keep the inspiration coming!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! The black and white picture on this layout was an awesome choice! I like the ribbon, buttons, well, everything!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

adorable as always!

Dawn said...

This layout is wonderful!! and check out the header....nice!! thanks for the link...going to check this out!
dewnie

Rachel said...

this is very sweet!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another awesome layout. You're convincing me that once life settles down, I need to take another look at digital scrapbooking.

Kari said...

You are rockin out the fun!! Both of your LOs are awesome ... I really like the way they came out :) Fantastic work. And all of your stamping projects?! I can't even say enough!!! It looks like you've been having a great time in your newly organized craft room!! I'd love to leave a comment on every single one cuz they are awesome but I am lucky to be checking in for a few minutes ;) Love what you've been up to!