Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Blog Banner and Link List

I found some time to create a new blog banner. I was in the mood for something spring and Easter like! Subscribers check it out if you want.

And I FINALLY worked on adding my list of links to blogs of my Spraground Friends. There are probably some that I have missed, and if so, I'm sorry, but these are the ones I frequent the most (or the authors post regularly). I didn't even realize how many I visited until I pulled them off Google Reader! Yikes! But it's all good. These ladies sure do inspire me and I thank them for that!

May get a layout done sometime today, but then again, maybe not....we'll see how it goes.

Til then, take some time to check out some of the awesome work these ladies create-that should keep you busy for awhile. :o)

3 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Oh I love your new banner!! *Ü*

Rachel said...

The new banner is so cute and Eastery! You asked about my blog labels...I couldn't figure out how to do it so had somebody do it for me...I bought a blog kit from Shabby Miss Jenn and then Eclectic Whimsy Design put it all together.

R-

Kathi Carlson said...

The new banner is awesome, and I am going to take you up on your offer to help me with a new banner one of these days when life settles down!