Thursday, January 10, 2008

Easter Joy-LOAD 10

I used a new designer's template today. :o) I was moving some picture files to my main picture folder today and this one just popped out at me as one I wanted to scrap. Amy was so excited to get this little bunny.

And I have to share this although it doesn't pertain to this Challenge. At swim class yesterday Jessica JUMPED off the diving board! Prior to this she balked at jumping off. She would only consent to be lowered into the water in what they call doing the "elevator." I am SO proud of her! No, I didn't have my camera...taking pictures at the rec center pool usually results in low quality pictures because the lighting is so funky there. But she did it!!! And now I've recorded it for future reference. :o)

Credits:
Template: Template #27 Square from Racketty Scrappety Blog
Papers: Pink Patterned Paper Cherie Mask, Light Pink Paper Kate Teague both from 2Peas Pink October kit. Leafy TurquoisePaper Anne Langpap May Freebie from 2Peas, Spring Checks from Gina Cabrera's Hello Chickee Mega Kit
Embellishments: Flower Brads-Bookworm Mega kit from Gina Cabrera
Pink and Blue Flowers-Blossom from Atomic Cupcake
Font: Fling

Thanks for visiting. I hope you find time to create today.

No comments: