Friday, January 4, 2008

My Dad-LOAD #4

My dad arrived yesterday for a long weekend visit. He wanted to go to the Butterfly Pavilion and then out to lunch at Gunther Toody's (a 50s style diner). I took these pictures at lunch today. I think he is a pretty handsome guy!

Credits:
Template: Di Hickman Template Sampler, Template B
Papers: Woodland Beauty by Jen Reed and JBaechtold, Atomic Cupcake Mathgrid paper from Homeroom kit, CAbram-Autumn Celebration.

Font: Elephant (on my computer)

Whew, got another one done!

Thanks for visiting. Hope you find time to create today.

7 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

handsome dad. Great lo!

rrbco1995 said...

Great pictures! He is a good-looking guy. I see a bit of him in you! I thought at first that the green in the background was a pool and I was thinking, "Where were you with a pool in January?" Then I read you were at Gunther Toody's and I realized it was the neon lights in the glass blocks.
A layout well done!

Jen Reed said...

Love the layout! Thanks so much for using our papers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! and what a great scraproom you've got going! Jealous!

SusanD said...

That is a great LO! Yes, your dad is handsome! That is exciting that you have him visiting.

I'm falling in love with templates!

I read your thread on JessicaSprague.com. I had a similar situation and was waiting until Monday to email again. But, I thought no and so emailed today and got an answer! I went through the BLOG, good idea you had. Everything for me is straightened out.

DH would say to me your time is worth more than the $2.75, but it's the principle!

Hope yours works out.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout. Very handsome dad!! I love his smile. Enjoy your visit.

Kathi C.

Kim Burmeister said...

Great photos! This is a layout you will cherish forever! I need to create one of these for my dad. Thanks for the inspiration!