Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy-LOAD #3

Made it just under the wire today as I have to leave in few minutes to go and pick up my dad from the airport. He's visiting until Tuesday. My mother-in-law leaves on Saturday. So these next two days, "the whole family will be here" (what the girls keep saying) We have siblings, but the girls aren't counting them apparently. LOL

Okay, so I am doing well so far. This is what I love about digital scrapping. Took these pictures last night and poof! they are scrapped. :o) This means I am caught up for 2008 so far. Hee, hee.

Credits:
Template by Di Hickman of Di Hickman Designs. I used one from Set 2.
Boy Oh Boy papers and Barcode Element from LivE Designs
Flowers from Terra Kit at Atomic Cupcake
Fonts: Sweetheart Script and BahiaScriptSSK

And now I must scoot and go get my Dad!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you find time to create today!

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Your layout is fab!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! You are on a roll and up-to-date too! Great job!

April said...

Girl, didn't you learn anything with LOM?? You did take it right?? Caught Up is the land of boredom! LOL I'll never be caught up!

Heather said...

Great LO, my friend.

I like FlyLady too - my husband likes that I like her. ;) I am expert at the 5-minute clean up now....