Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tagged Again #2

April tagged me for this one and I'm not going to bed until I get this done. This is a bit different.

Here's the deal
For the two people I tag, you'll need to add another question/topic to the list and have it be a 2 item, then tag 2 more people.

1. Name your 2 favourite scrapbooking topics. My kids and everyday moments

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Iowa-so pretty and Minnesota...also beautiful

3. Name 2 things you do every day. Check email/blogs, snuggle with kids

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I love Diet Coke and I want to be organized.

5. Tell us 2 things that everyone DOESN'T know about you. I get up at the crack of dawn, I snore.

6. Tell us 2 things that got you into the hobby of scrapping? Friends were having Creative Memories classes and the thought of doing that piqued my interest, and my mother passed away and the need to preserve memories became very important.

7. Tell us 2 things that you want to accomplish in the next six months. Take more classes for digi scrapping and ORGANIZE

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools. ATG gun for traditional scrapping, my computer for digi scrapping.

I'm going to tag Kim and Kathi.

This could get interesting!

No comments: